2020-2021 Promotion and Tenure Process
The 2020-2021 Promotion & Tenure cycle will open on March 2, 2020.
- Promotion & Tenure Memo (2020/2021)
- Appendix A - Sample Wording for Requesting Outside Letters (2020/2021)
- Appendix B - Curriculum Vitae (FEAS)
Appendix C - Writing Personal Statements (Please note that there will be updates to the information regarding what a teaching statement should include. These updates will be emailed to college delegates for distribution to faculty candidates and posted here.)
- Reasons for Negative Ballots for Promotion and/or Tenure
- Cover Sheet for Outside Letters
- Individual Cover Sheet for Each Outside Letter Requested
Sample eBinders can be found on the "Promotion & Tenure Sample Binders" Canvas organization site. Please contact Melissa Crawford if you do not have access.
- The face-to-face workshop previously scheduled for Monday, April 13 is cancelled. Please see below for more details.
Tenure-Track Faculty Workshop Presentations
Vice President Kister - .pdf
Tenure-track PowerPoint - mp4
A Candiate's Perspective, Lydia Hanks, Associate Professor, Dedman School of Hospitality
Monday, April 13, 3:30pm (Vice President Kistner via Zoom, Faculty only)
Wednesday, April 15, 3:30pm (Melissa Crawford via Zoom, Staff only)
Register with Melissa Crawford for the Zoom link.
Quick Start Guides
College and Department Delegate List (as of 3/24/2020)
File Naming Conventions (suggested, not required)
P&T Binder Checklist (Please refer to the annual memo for detailed information.)
Questions may be directed to:
Melissa Crawford, Faculty Administrator
Dr. Jennifer Buchanan, Associate VP
for Faculty Development and Advancement