Who do I go to for answers to questions about an issue covered by HB7?

Contact your chair or dean with your questions (and the Instructor of Record if you are not in that role). The Office of Faculty Development and Advancement (OFDA) is providing information and support to all colleges and departments to help chairs and deans respond to questions pertaining to this law. OFDA will loop in other subject matter experts, as needed, to respond to questions.