The Following Require ePAF+s:
- 12-month faculty (including C&G and Visiting) who have end dates on or prior to 08/07/2020
- Supervisor changes
- Administrative Code, Employee Class and Mail Code changes
- Terminating Faculty
- OPS faculty reappointments
Non-C&G, 12-month Faculty (with a 01/01/9999 end date), who have not received non-renewals and will not be terminated, automatically remain in pay status.
The Following Require pPAFs:
- Changes in Status from 12-month to 9-month faculty or vice versa
- Faculty who are returning from a Leave of Absence or Sabbatical and are to be reappointed in the Fall
- Faculty going on a fill or partial LEave of Absence (including Sabbatical) or continuing on a Leave of Absence (route approval letter to FDA)
- Courtesy appointments (/Faculty-Employment/Appointments/Courtesy-Appointments)
- Any retroactive changes require a pPAF
All C&G funded appointments must be routed through Sponsored Research Accounting
Cross College Appointments
For cross-college appointments, the home area must obtain signature approvals offline from the out-of-area department chair and dean. The faculty member’s home area department number must be kept on all cross-college appointments.