Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement. The Vice President and members of her team:
- Exercise authority for faculty employment policy as delegated by the Provost.
- Facilitate national and international recognition for high-achieving faculty.
- Promote faculty development throughout the University.
- Provide continuous support through the duration of a faculty member’s career.
- Connect the interests of faculty and administration.
- Interpret and enforces Faculty Senate policies and the Board of Trustees/United Faculty of Florida Agreement.
- Engage in creative problem-solving related to faculty and student-academic issues.