Office of Faculty Development and Advancement
The Office of the Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement
- Promotes faculty development throughout the University.
- Provides continuous support through the duration of a faculty member’s career.
- Connects the interests of faculty and administration.
- Interprets and enforces Faculty Senate policies and the Board of Trustees/United Faculty of Florida Agreement.
- Engages in creative problem-solving related to faculty and student-academic issues.
- Provides excellent service to all those in contact with our office.