Academic freedom is an integral part of the university experience for faculty and students alike. Florida State University's statement on values and moral standards serves as a guide to all members of the University Community. Additional resources regarding the rights and responsibilities of faculty related to academic freedom can be found below.
- Values and Moral Standards at The Florida State University
- Florida State University Faculty Handbook
- Florida State University Constitution
- American Council on Education - Statement of Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- American Association of University Professors - Statement of Principles on Academic Freedom and Tenure